Front & Back Hand Tee Drill
The hand drills involve mechanics which focus on proper upper body positioning, connecting to the driving force of the lower body. The front arm is to resemble a line, inclining one to maintain their front arm as straight as possible through connection. The back hand drill requires one to simply connect their back elbow and hip, rotate hips and tap the ball. Both drills require very little force and the majority of one’s focus should be honed in on the technique of the drill.
- Closed front side with Head Down
- Maintaining Proper Weight Behind the Ball
- Maintaining a Straight Front Arm on Contact
- Connecting Back Elbow & Back Hip
- Connecting Upper & Lower Body
- Endurance Factor